[SML] ⚠ Re: Walabot

Kevin Linzey KLinzey at vectorworks.net
Sun Jul 14 17:21:51 UTC 2019

If you haven't tried it yet check out the "Expert" mode.
The standard modes help quickly identify what was in the wall but the expert mode worked better for tracing.
Once I found what I was looking for and then saw it in the expert mode it became easier to follow the pattern in the expert mode.

I used one a few weeks ago and had a chance to open up the wall this weekend and it worked great.
It was just drywall with metal studs but it could distinguish the electrical runs that were 2" off the metal studs.
It seemed to do a better job with the vertical runs, it was a little spotty when I tried to follow the horizontal wire run and I had to piece the hits together.

KEVIN LINZEY
SPOTLIGHT FEATURES MANAGER
TEL: 410.290.5114
VECTORWORKS, INC.