[SML] Today's Facebook Message

Dougherty, Jim jdougher at middlebury.edu
Tue Jun 4 11:00:31 UTC 2019

I go away for one weekend without the intertubes, and look what I've missed!

We've had more, um, vigorous disagreements here on the list (sometimes drifting off-list) and I've seen less pertinent ones on FB, so it's not like the world is crumbling around us.  If I read the rate for the originally posted, and rapidly filled, position correctly at $400 per day we've also seen jobs posted for a looooot less.  "And thus the crowd spake, and the poster was righteously shamed....."

Sorry I missed all the fun livestream, and I hereby raise an imaginary glass to all y'all that keep it together - whether here or on FB.  Glad to have ya around, thanks.

- Jim Dougherty
Middlebury College Theatre Dept.