[SML] Today's Facebook Message

gbierly at dejazzd.com gbierly at dejazzd.com
Sun Jun 2 22:05:17 UTC 2019

Thanks June (and Kristi) for taking on the challenge for no real recognition.  Your efforts are truly appreciated.  FB will never work the way the list does/did.  I can’t believe I have been around the list for 20 years.

Herrick, you win some and loose some.  I recall an early scolding I got on the list many moons ago and still keep that in mind as I post.  You are never going to please everyone.  FB will reach a different demographic than the list… do what you have to do, then take down post once filled.

To all of you, Thanks for being here… and on FB.

Greg Bierly