[SML] Something happy

Dave Vick dave.vick at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 12:49:39 UTC 2019

On Sun, Jun 2, 2019 at 5:41 PM Ross via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

A few year back someone started a thread on positive things like up coming
> projects.  Every since, I or some one else has restarted this thread about
> this time of year.

Same ol’ Same-ol....  I’ve begun my summer rigging season of shows up at
the Interlochen Arts Academy, hanging lights and PA for their summer
concert season, the profits from which finance the academy’s scholarships.

Mid-July finds me at Camp Perry, Ohio again, working as a “Tower Talker”
range announcer at the National Pistol Championships, immediately followed
by a week working backstage at the “Faster Horses” c&w festival at Michigan
International Speedway.

In the remaining time, I’m planning on just Ubering around town, playing
with my ham radios, and otherwise living the carefree life of the idle poor
and semi-retired.

--
Dave Vick
517-749-3859