[SML] Something happy

Bill Conner billconnerastc at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 14:43:32 UTC 2019

Interesting thread.

As I count down my final 5 projects not yet under construction (maybe
4 since one depends on fund raising) I'm looking forward to and
sampling a little the retired life. My teardrop trailer building
project is nearly active again after a couple of years on pause.  I
was canoeing and camping on the Fulton Chain of Lakes in Adirondaks a
few weeks ago.  Planning a "grand tour" of projects in mid-west in
June stretching for Kansas to Wisconsin from my new home in way
upstate New Your, driving and camping along the way.  Reprising my
long term goal and plan to through hike the AT, but distracted by the
idea of the North Forest Canoe Trail, and trying to work those into
servicing 15 or so projects under construction. And I hope to stop in
Stratford Ontario and see some Shakespeare on my my trips back and
forth.    Generally, a summer of adjusting to new surroundings and a
change in work to not having plans and specs due after 37+ years of
dead lines.

--
Bill Conner Fellow of the ASTC