[SML] Something happy

Jerry Durand jdurand at durandinterstellar.com
Tue Jun 4 15:36:24 UTC 2019

I had forgotten to mention our new home is currently at the foundation
stage, with the extra heavy rain this year the water table came up so
they decided to put in piles before completing the foundation.

So, not retiring, just moving the biz to a new location when there's a
building to move to.  Probably around a year from now.

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
www.DurandInterstellar.com