[SML] Checking my work

faker200 at netins.net faker200 at netins.net
Wed Jun 26 21:51:46 UTC 2019

Just a follow up.....It was suggested that I contact the maker of said
light.  Due to company policy, unless I was using one of their console
or program, that can't help me.

FreeStyler is a free-ware product, so I could ask on their message
board.

I post this as a FYI to anyone else who might run into this problem.

Ross

On 2019-05-19 16:32, Ross via Stagecraft wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Recently I got my hands on a Kryo.Mix CMY from Blizzard lighting.  The FreeStyler program I am using does not have a lighting profile installed for it.  To make it work I used the fixture creator to create a 28 channel interface.  (It has a 21,23 or 28 channel option)  I got it to work, but I an not 100% got everything in the right spot.  I have no idea where to look for a profile on line.  If any one has one programed, can they send me a screen shot of the fixture config. page, please so I can double check my work?
>
> Clay Ross
> Pro Dreamer
>
> [1]
> Virus-free. www.avast.com [2]