[SML] Antique Wheelchair, new tires

jdunfee12 at yahoo.com jdunfee12 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 11 01:36:44 UTC 2019

 I wanted to report back on what I did.  I decided to simply try black magic markers. They covered the grey tire tread wonderfully, and it was used in over 8 performances, before I started to notice the black wearoff on the part touching the ground.

And even then, it was not bad enough that we felt we needed to re-mark they grey, since it was not as wide of a grey stripe as you might expect.  Note that over this period, the surface it was used on is just the black painted wood on the stage. So the marker proved to be the way to go.
-Joe