[SML] Projector Mounts to Electrics

Scott C. Parker scparker at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 22:24:03 UTC 2019

City Theatrical sent me this the other day. It's a thing that mounts on the
bottom of a 1-1/2" pipe with a quick release for projectors.
http://www.citytheatrical.com/Products/projector-hanger?dept=f08878d4-186a-43b5-9499-62116fce6480&subDept=#

On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 4:11 PM Nancy Christian via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> Hey all,
>

> We are trying to venture into projections from our electrics. My issue is
> I don’t have a specific projector to work with. I currently borrow from our
> IT department.
>

> All around vendors are *at least* an hour and a half away to look at
> set-ups.
>

> So I’m asking for experiences with universal mounting plates, pipe
> extensions and attachments to schedule 40.
>

> I’ve done a little googlefuing, catalog and you tube trolling but would
> like to start with products people have or are using.
>

> Thanks for the assist.
>

> Nancy Christian
>
> Technical Coordinator
>
> Performing Arts Center
>
> Victor Valley College
>
> (760) 245-4271 ext. 2513
>

> [image: Seal of VVC]
>
> *Nancy Christian, *
> *TD, Performing Arts Center | Performing Arts Center*
> Victor Valley College
> 18422 Bear Valley Road
> Victorville, CA 92395
> *Office*: Bldg. 54 Room 10
> *Email*: Nancy.Christian at vvc.edu
> *Phone*: (760) 245-4271 ext 2513

Thanks,
Scott

Scott C. Parker
Lighting Designer http://scpld.com/ Studio 212-533-3430  Cell 718-757-6661
http://twitter.com/stageseminars
https://www.linkedin.com/in/lightingdesigner
USA829, IES, PLASA, USITT, ETCP certified Rigger & Electrician