[SML] Hiring a technical director

Johnson, Philip Philip.Johnson at tamucc.edu
Tue May 7 17:01:20 UTC 2019

We are hiring a new Tech Director for our theatre program.

https://www.higheredjobs.com/search/details.cfm?JobCode=176972025&Title=Technical%20Director%20of%20Theatre

Although it says admin and museum it is a theatre department position.   Looking for someone to come into our program.   This closes soon so if you’re interested or know someone who may be looking have them apply.  If you have any questions I can field questions as well.

We do 2 mainstage productions in both a proscenium and black box per semester.   Also have a dance concert each semester as well.   This is a staff position.

Phil Johnson
Lighting and Sound Designer
Texas A&M – Corpus Christi