[SML] Best cutting board for gel?

June Abernathy JEA00321 at yahoo.com
Thu May 9 05:09:16 UTC 2019

We use a large Rotary blade cutting board similar to this. I like it. The Rotary blade is less dangerous than a guillotine blade, replaceable, lower profile (you can store it in a drawer) and doesn’t tend to grab and pull the gel as much. It has the built in measuring, a holding strip, and square edges that a handheld mat knife or rotary cutter doesn’t.

US Stock - 24 Inch Manual Precision Rotary Paper Trimmer, Sharp Photo Paper Cutter, Rotary Paper Cutter Trimmer https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074RBP81S/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_xk70CbD7KBQRC

June Abernathy
IATSE #321 (Tampa, FL)
FOH Electrician