[SML] LED tape light

gbierly at dejazzd.com gbierly at dejazzd.com
Fri Nov 22 01:45:05 UTC 2019

I am in search of a chasing LED tape light in white.  I would like to have the set edged in marquee style chasing LED’s.  I have 4 channel DMX controlled LED drivers to run RGBW and power supplies to run RGBW LED tape.  I can’t find an LED tape where every 4th LED is in parallel.  Does such a thing even exist?   I of course would love to find it on Amazon cheap.  The director wants the lights hidden so screw in lamps are not going to fit the part.  I can find programmed RGB strip lights but not DMX controllable.  Of course I could go to pixel tape but the price and programming goes up exponentially.

Greg Bierly
Performing Arts Center Manager
Hempfield High School