[SML] Design/production management position open at Middlebury College

Dougherty, Jim jdougher at middlebury.edu
Thu Oct 17 21:39:52 UTC 2019

    Andy Leviss wrote:

    That's?like, four or five positions in one ? Do they need to TD and ME
    their own designs, too?

It would be four or five, if each aspect of the job was itself a full time position.  That's not the case, though - each aspect is only part of it, adding up to the whole.  It's definitely not one of the seventy-hour-a-week-every-week, you-do-everything jobs.  It does cover a wide variety of thing, for sure, which is going to make it a challenge to find the right person to do it well.

As for the rest, no they don't TD or ME their own designs.  My other colleagues and I get to do that!

- Jim Dougherty
Associate Technical Director
Middlebury College Theatre Department