[SML] Aurora Borealis effect

Kristi R-C misswisc at aol.com
Fri Oct 18 03:31:17 UTC 2019

I saw video of a school that did it by using multi-colored Christmas twinkle lights on a dimmer covered by a "cloud" made from ployester batting and suspended between a couple of battens on a wide-squared fishing net. Coupled with some dim lights (it is night time, after all) it looked great and was fairly inexpensive.
Kristi R-C
(Yes, I know we'er not supposed use zip cord on stage.)