[SML] Old joke request

Derek Leffew derek at derekleffew.com
Wed Sep 4 21:05:42 UTC 2019

Love tech theatre puns.  Here¹s a few of my favs.

³The dimmers won¹t dim smoothly.  The followspots aren¹t very bright.  The
battens aren¹t level.  The Costume Shop says they¹re out of trim.²

³What do you call a rigger who can¹t combine multiple lines into one?
Clew-less.²

Many years ago in college, long before Makita screwguns, my professor in his
most southern drawl asks the innocent co-ed, ³What you fixin¹ to do with
that Yankee, Miss Margaret?²

³The TD said to cover the flats with muslim.  Should we pray to Allah?²

Visit my website at http://www.derekleffew.com/ and read my blog.  Fun for
all ages!