[SML] Old joke request

June Abernathy jea00321 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 5 23:08:05 UTC 2019

It’s like a kid, excited that he can sneak in a swear word when he finds a sentence like “Joseph rode upon an ass” or “The cock crowed three times”. It’s fun because he can get away with saying something naughty. I don’t see the fun in this particular variant of naughty.

June Abernathy
IATSE #321 (Tampa, FL)
FOH Electrician
The Lion King National Tour