[SML] CAM software

Jerry Durand jdurand at durandinterstellar.com
Tue Sep 17 00:22:32 UTC 2019

EstlCAM looks pretty good, thanks!  I haven't cut anything with it but
MACH3 seems to understand it just fine and the automatic cut order seems
to work nicely.  Maybe not elegant but then it's only $60, I prefer
"works reliably" well over "elegant".

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
www.DurandInterstellar.com