[SML] [EXTERNAL] Is everyone still ok?

Dale Farmer dale at cybercom.net
Wed Apr 1 00:38:58 UTC 2020

Hi everyone.
With all the shows cancelling, 4wall laid me off along with loads of
other employees a couple weeks ago.  Quite a shock after 14 years.  Now
in the process of filing for unemployment and sitting at home.   Still
taking care of elderly mom at home, so being pretty careful about
bringing any infections home.     Massachusetts just extended the
closures to May 4th, so another month of staying home.

got lots of projects at home I should be working on...

Dale