[SML] Back again, doing fine

Jerry Durand jdurand at durandinterstellar.com
Wed Apr 1 19:23:17 UTC 2020

When our new house is finished we may have to add a clothing required
rule for the sauna concerning certain guests.  :) :)

The house was just about to get a roof when the "everyone's on vacation"
rule hit.

Walk through video made the day before the vacation for all the idle
inspectors to nit-pick.  :)

https://youtu.be/EmSTWAQvJXo

Meanwhile The Tar Pit house construction next to us here in California
has stopped after a week and a half of daily tarring of the patches of
flat roof some idiot architect designed into the McMansion-to-be.  Last
week they turned up the temperature on the kettle to do...I don't know
what but there was an eye watering cloud of smoke in the neighborhood
that led to more coughing than the virus.

https://www.homemadetools.net/forum/house-next-door-how-not-build-house-74988

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc. +1 408-356-3886
www.DurandInterstellar.com & www.Durandinterstellar.ru