[SML] Back again, doing fine

lschreib lschreib at sdsu.edu
Wed Apr 1 18:58:58 UTC 2020

I've been on this list since the mid-90s, but only perused the digest for the last 5 years or so. There was a problem with my posting because of a email address change, and I was too busy (ok, lazy) to fix it. But like most of us here, I've got a little more time on my hands. I retired from San Diego State in 05, but kept teaching part time. Sold the house there last year and moved to Gila New Mexico: population 310. We ARE social distancing. My nearest neighbor is 1/4 mile away.For the past decade I've had a side gig with Sapsis Rigging doing safety inspections on cruise ships. That ain't happening again any time soon. But it saves me a 3-1/2 hour drive to the nearest airport.Looks like I will have more time to work on the USITT Advanced Stage Automation class, with Jack Miller of NCSA, which will premiere  .  .  .  someday.  Other than that, you can find me in my hot tub with a glass of wine and a million dollar view. Excuse me while I attempt to wash the image of Dave Vick without pants outa my contacts Regards,Loren "When the people shall have nothing more to eat, they will eat the rich".