[SML] DIY masks

bpurdy at rochester.rr.com bpurdy at rochester.rr.com
Fri Apr 10 20:15:20 UTC 2020

" Cotton masks are definitely better than nothing. But if they have
done their job they are covered with viruses when we get home."
 Actually, the purpose of wearing such fabric masks is NOT to protect
the wearer, but rather to protect OTHERS in the event that the wearer
might unwittingly be an asymptomatic carrier. Therefore being covered
in viruses is not a measure of having done their job.
Bruce
-----
Bruce Purdy
Central New York Magic Theatre Co.