[SML] DIY masks

Jerry Durand jdurand at durandinterstellar.com
Fri Apr 10 20:18:24 UTC 2020

Also note that masks with valves like my P100 welding mask protect the
wearer but do nothing for other people as the valve exhausts with no
filtering at all.

Can't cloth masks be washed/sanitized?  We trust bed sheets in hotel
rooms no matter what the previous guest did to them.

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc. +1 408-356-3886
www.DurandInterstellar.com & www.Durandinterstellar.ru