[SML] AutoCAD and Sharepoint

Jon Lagerquist jon at lagerquist.com
Fri Apr 17 17:02:58 UTC 2020

Thanks George,

What I am seeing is two things. That Sharepoint does not follow the Windows
Network locking system, and syncing is slow, I have seen times from one
minute to more than a day. Checking files out has not seemed to make any
difference to another instance being able to open it even though it is
supposed to. The best advice I have seen is to make sure everyone's
Sharepoint folder has the same local drive and directory so that all of the
references stay the same.

--
Jon Lagerquist