[SML] Pit Netting

Riter, Andrew andrew.riter at ubc.ca
Tue Aug 4 21:38:54 UTC 2020

Ours was made locally, I'm told, in 1997, during construction of the building, by a fishnet making company.

The netting I trust; the anchors on the moveable pit wall by the audience are a different issue.  Depends if you're rating them for props (to protect the musicians), or for actors/singers.

(not much help, but maybe us a "local" netting company.....)

Andrew M. Riter
Chan Centre

604-808-2033 (working from home)