[SML] Pit Netting

Bill Sapsis bill at sapsis-rigging.com
Tue Aug 4 22:40:10 UTC 2020

Hi all.

Andrew touched on the real problem with pit nets.  Not enough of them are properly anchored.  The nets themselves are fine.  I’ve worked with the Incord nets and they’re great.  But if you don’t get the proper anchorages you’ll be in trouble.  Falling into a net and becoming one with an upright bass can’t be a good thing.

Get a good engineer to sort out the best way to anchor the net.

Thanks

Be well.  Stay safe.

Bill S
Bill at sapsis-rigging.com<mailto:Bill at sapsis-rigging.com>