[SML] Holiday Wishes

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Fri Dec 25 23:45:47 UTC 2020

On Fri, Dec 25, 2020 at 3:31 PM Pat Kight via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> Sorry I was unable to send out my usual boxes of cookies to SML members this year; we've been kind of locked down by COVID and not sending anything but cards to anyone. Hopefully, that tradition will resume next year.

Happy Merry to all as well. Instead of presents and physical goodies,
I donated in folks' names to an organization that gives to out-of-work
performing and fine artists (and others, like stagehands) in the area.
Though my income is way down, at least I still have a job.

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com