[SML] Holiday Wishes

Jerry Durand jdurand at durandinterstellar.com
Fri Dec 25 23:51:25 UTC 2020

We pretty much skipped the holidays entirely so far.  Finalizing our
sorting so when we get word we can cross the border we can call the
moving company, file some last minute paperwork with the FBI, and split
like a banana.

The people who bought our house in California are extremely nice and are
letting us stay until we can leave or they have to move out of their
place next summer.

--
Jerry Durand, WhatsApp, Telegram, VK, signal, Parler
www.DurandInterstellar.com & www.Durandinterstellar.ru