[SML] Juice Jacking

Jerry Durand jdurand at durandinterstellar.com
Sun Feb 9 17:38:53 UTC 2020

Ok, one more thing to watch out for.  It seems hackers are inserting
computers into public charging stations (the ones with USB
connections).  When you plug your phone in it charges fine but also has
all the info on it copied into that hidden computer.

So... anyone know of data blocking USB cables?  Lets the power
communications through but blocks any other data transfer?  I know a
couple of ways to do this but I can't take on a project until after we move.

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc. +1 408-356-3886
www.DurandInterstellar.com & www.Durandinterstellar.ru