[SML] Super glue doesn't work. What does?

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Sun Feb 9 18:05:05 UTC 2020

On Sun, Feb 9, 2020 at 9:46 AM Brian Munroe <brian at themunroes.com> wrote:

> Have you tried any of the activator sprays with the CA glue? Speeds up drying times.
>
> FastCap has a wide variety of CA glue products that may work for you
>
> https://www.fastcap.com/products/2p-10-adhesive
>
> Brian Munroe

No, I haven't actually tried activator.... I've never found any
locally, but in reading about it, I'm really torn - it always has felt
like a "scam" product to me.... stupid expensive, and (depending on
which manufacturer/snake oil company) this miracle product is either
distilled water, or isopropyl alcohol and water...  I need to get a
little mist-bottle and try some. Just can't bring myself to spend $12
for an ounce of water.

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com