[SML] 1/4" tempered hardboard?

Jon Lagerquist jon at lagerquist.com
Thu Feb 20 18:28:18 UTC 2020

As always, your mileage will vary. We put down lots of MDF (hundreds of
sheets a year) and run a lot of wagons and pallets over it with no
issue. I am sure that with a high enough point load you could de
laminate a sheet but I have not seen that happen. We find it to be
stable inside in southern California, like all wood if you have wide
swings all bets are off.

Jon
--
Jon Lagerquist