[SML] A less bulky Cable trough?

Greg Bierly gbierly at dejazzd.com
Wed Feb 26 17:45:38 UTC 2020

On Feb 25, 2020, at 4:54 PM, Hain, Ben P via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> Is there such a thing as a less bulky cable trough?

https://connectrac.com <https://connectrac.com/> has a really cool, low profile product for install.  I have contacted them and they want to sell the full “system” not just parts.  I was going to buy just parts and attempt to make it a velcro down trough but a pre engineered system would have less liability. The Yellow Jacket/ Guard Dog type ADA system seems to be the best out there for temporary, relocatable systems that I have found.

Greg Bierly
Performing Arts Center Manager
Hempfield High School