[SML] A less bulky Cable trough?

ER Casey ercasey at espsound.com
Wed Feb 26 20:32:05 UTC 2020

Industrial supply outfits have ‘office’ grade cable ramps with lower outlines. No idea how they stand up to heavy traffic but likely better than gaffe tape.

https://www.globalindustrial.com/p/outdoor-grounds-maintenance/parking-lot/cable-protectors/molded-rubber-cable-protector-black?infoParam.campaignId=T9F&gclid=CjwKCAiAy9jyBRA6EiwAeclQhOztrTfOWX3bLGEsF0-9ejyco2MFW3u75FRf5aJFWQyW6NR1iF30mxoCSQMQAvD_BwE

E. R. Casey

Entertainment Sound Production
2311 Kansas Ave.
Silver Spring MD 20910