[SML] A less bulky Cable trough?

Greg Bierly gbierly at dejazzd.com
Thu Feb 27 02:56:59 UTC 2020

I have used these.  They are definitely lower profile but are still somewhat of a speed bump (I currently have one run under a floor runner).  They come fairly oily but once you have it cleaned up it takes gaff tape fairly well. Gaff  I find it more difficult to load cables in this type of “layover” style of trough as opposed to top load or snap on like the Legrand or Connectrac.  (Which according to Connectrac’s website they are now part of Legrand or vice versa)

Greg Bierly
Performing Arts Center Manager
Hempfield High School