[SML] high density plastic stuff...

Ford Sellers fsellers at chauvetlighting.com
Fri Feb 28 18:30:09 UTC 2020

Hi All,
I'm having a mental block... perhaps you all can help.
Does anyone know the name of the heavy duty plastic sheeting product (comes in 4x8' sheets, I think) that is used for fake ice rinks?

Or does anyone have a suggestion for me on what material (that is cheaper than powder-coated steel or aluminum sheet, cut with a laser cutter) to use for the deck of a heavy-duty cart that will be used to transport gear in a professional touring application?
Something that can (I hope) be cut to high precision on a CNC machine?

Ford Sellers
Senior Product Development Manager
CHAUVET Professional, ChamSys and ILUMINARC
5200 NW 108th Ave., Sunrise, FL 33351
Main Office: +1.954.577.4455 | 800-762-1084
fsellers at chauvetlighting.com<mailto:fsellers at chauvetlighting.com>
www.chauvetlighting.com<http://www.chauvetlighting.com/> | www.iluminarc.com<http://www.iluminarc.com/>