[SML] Printed drop

Steven Mclean stevenjmclean at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 16:40:55 UTC 2020

I haven’t been active on list since leaving my job in academia last year &
I am sorry for dredging up an old thread that I did not pay attention to
when it last appeared several years ago.

I have recently begun helping a startup theatre in sw florida, and they are
wanting to source a printed 8’x 16’ drop of NYC buildings outside the
window of a small set for Laughter on the 23 Floor.  Can anyone hook me up
with contact information for reliable vendors.  BRW :  haven’t seen the
artwork yet.
--
Steven J McLean
515-480-8461