[SML] TD Position at Blair Academy

Kristi R-C misswisc at aol.com
Thu Jan 30 15:00:23 UTC 2020

Please encourage your successor to join the "bar" here. And don't be a stranger yourself!

Kristi R-C

On Wed, Jan 29, 2020 at 11:00 PM Wayne Rasmussen via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

I will be retiring in June, so Blair Academy is looking for someone to replace me as the TD.  Here is the link to the job offering: https://www.blair.edu/about-blair/employment-opportunities The TD position I do is half-time.  Teaching two math classes and doing dormitory duty on 5-6 weekends per year is the other half.  The position is written for a scenic design person.  I think that any lighting or sound person who can find their way around a shop could be an excellent candidate.   It's not a bad gig—four shows per year and one of the shows is outside with limited requirements.  Feel free to write to me at rasmuw at blair.edu if you want more information.   Wayne RasmussenBlair Academy____________________________________________________________
Stagecraft mailing list
Stagecraft at theatrical.net