[SML] TD Position at Blair

Wayne Rasmussen rasmuw at blair.edu
Fri Jan 31 13:25:26 UTC 2020

Scott Parker wrote:

>Wayne, Congratulations. What's next for you?

Thanks, Scott.  We are going to stay in the area, near church and friends.
The house we purchased needs work so that will occupy some time.  I hope
to continue to video football, drive students (CDL), and might do some
part-time theater work at the school.  I hope they call with lots of
questions--consultants get paid well!  Volunteer work is always a
possibility.  I could start a fixit business for homeowners.  My slogan
will be: If I can't fix it, I'll fix it so nobody can.  I think someone on
the forum uses that in the sig line--love it.

Mostly, I'll have 6 Saturdays and one Sunday per week.

Wayne Rasmussen
Blair Academy