[SML] Tips for Painting a concrete stage floor Message

Bill Conner billconnerastc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 23:00:31 UTC 2020

Paul - thoughtful questions as I expect from you. Looking at theatre web
site, small or very small cast comedy I think. Flexible space it seems  so
a panty load of flooring and all the problems at thresholds, etc.. And easy
to put down a show floor ir even carpet - a rug - for some productions.
Guessing of course, but pretty clearly a very narrow selection. If covering
for shows, I lean to epoxy for durability.

And I respect Steven's reticence to divulge  more. Sometimes we are not
free to tell all.

Mahalo, right?