[SML] PM Job Posting notice-Dartmouth College

Scott R. Henkels henkelssr at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 16 14:31:41 UTC 2020

(Cross posting from the FB group)
​
Sharing this post from Jobs.USITT

https://www.usitt.org/jobs/production-manager-13

While I am employed at Dartmouth I am not part of the Search Committee, and thus, unable to answer any questions. Salary is listed as 'negotiable' (ugh, I know) but based on similar rank positions on campus, I would interpret that as highly competitive.. It is my understanding that this position is ineligible for Tenure Track, which is why it is open-our current PM is leaving for a Tenure Track position elsewhere.

Re:COVID-19 impact, departmental programming is being planned remotely for fall and probably beyond.

Thank you for your consideration.

Scott Henkels
Assistant Technical Director
Dartmouth College Department of Theater