[SML] Headset Foam?

Dave Vick dave.vick at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 19:58:03 UTC 2020

Hiya! How y'all doin'?

Question for the Hive Mind: Back when dinosaurs ruled the Earth, I
bought one of those off-brand ultralight single-muff intercom headsets
from toolsforstagecraft.com... In the fullness of the passing decades,
the foam ear pad has disintegrated, as does happen. Sadly, though, the
place I bought the cussed thing from doesn't carry any replacements.

Anyone have a source for a 1-3/4" replacement foam ear pad? I'm not
overly fond of buying a whole new headset at this point in my
"career"...

--
Dave Vick
517-749-3859