[SML] Is everyone still ok?

joel harari joel.harari at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 31 17:03:11 UTC 2020

Doing fine in SoCal, the only fever is of the cabin variety.
By the end of the week I will have purged, organized and cleaned the inside of the house. I'm thinking next week + will be the garage. I'm also thinking I'll regret that choice, but there's nothing else to do so...
Sent from phone
Joel Harari

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 9:52 AM -0700, "Greg Bierly via Stagecraft" <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> On Mar 31, 2020, at 12:49 PM, Greg Bierly via Stagecraft  wrote:
> The SML FB group is a bit more active but not nearly as it was back 15 years ago.

Oops minor correction I should have caught.  The SML (not FB SML) was very active 15 years ago.

Greg