[SML] Is everyone still ok?

Steven Hood shood_td at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 31 17:45:28 UTC 2020

I'm still well (also in SoCal). The school is quiet with all the teaching
happening remotely. I'm alternating working from home and coming to the
empty campus to fix stuff that gets ignored in the shuffle. My daughters
are safe and well, both doing school on-line like so many others. My town
is fairly low density, so it's been easier to manage social distance. My
heart goes to those both out of work and living in close quarters. I have
friends who have already lost people from this; let's remember to love
first (after washing your hands).
Steven R. Hood