[SML] Is everyone still ok?

Kenneth Zinkl kzinkl at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 31 17:17:15 UTC 2020

 Doing well in St. Louis. Having to do a lot more IT work than I normally
do since my AV job is in the IT department. Currently worried about loosing
an exhibition that has the largest AV component we have ever done (7
projectors and 9 screens about half with audio) and even more worried about
trying to buy the equipment if we try to make the previously scheduled
opening date in July. Enjoying a glass or two of whiskey almost nightly and
the weather is starting to warm up so we can enjoy our porch for dinners
and evenings decompressing. The kids want to go back to their
daycare/school and the wife is missing her classroom too. Starting tomorrow
everyone except the 3 year old will be working or learning from a screen.
Should be interesting...... Might need more whiskey sooner than later :)
Ken Z