[SML] Is everyone still ok?

Matthew Whiton mattwhiton at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 17:24:53 UTC 2020

Holding up here in the Berkshires (MA) Teaching Intro to Theater and
Stagecraft online for the rest of this semester. Coming up with alternative
practicum work for some. Getting a fair number of home workshop projects
done. Still haven't touched the desk I'm supposed to be building for my
wife.

Matt Whiton