[SML] Is everyone still ok?

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Tue Mar 31 17:25:36 UTC 2020

Like Greg, we're "working" from home.  I too am taking online training
(thanks ETC!) and other things, and I'm up to my elbows in work as
we're prepping to build a new PAC at our sister high school, and my
own PAC is getting a major lighting/architectural controls makeover
this summer.

Our school district was just starting to roll out "supplemental
learning" online, but just last night our state dept of ed stated that
we need to adjust our heading, as it looks like schools will be closed
for the rest of the school year.  :(

 - Jon

--
Jon Ares