[SML] Is everyone still ok?

Dave Vick dave.vick at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 19:25:00 UTC 2020

Still extant, Here in central Michigan...  I’ve lost all onstage income
this month - the pandemic struck in mid-opera, and the home roadhouse lost
a 3-week run of ‘Wicked,’ which should have opened tomorrow -  but so far
I’m managing to stay busy driving Uber Eats deliveries all over the Greater
Metropolitan Cupcake area, to shut-ins and other “Essentials,” and ferrying
the denizens who have no transport (the local city buses aren’t running
either) back & forth to the grocery stores.  I must say the Davemobile gets
more cleaning in a day than most folks’ cars get in a year....

And yes, I’m being double-damn careful. I got a couple of masks and a box
of 100 pairs of nitrile gloves last fall, and they’ve proved quite useful.

—
Dave
--
Dave Vick