[SML] Is everyone still ok?

C. Andrew Dunning landrudesign at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 17:58:36 UTC 2020

All is good here in Nashville.  The bulk of March and into
April had been slated as design/coding weeks so, so-far, the
challenges I'm facing have more to do with not being able to
get out for meetings or for after-hours things.  Like the
rest of you, though, events being cancelled has put the
brakes on all but "essential" spending...

Have a good one, everyone!

C. Andrew Dunning
Landru Design
-