[SML] Is everyone still OK?

Michael Powers mptecdir at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 18:00:56 UTC 2020

 Jeffrey Kanyuck <JKanyuck at Harford.edu> Wrote:

<<This list has been rather quiet. I thought I would check in and see how folks are doing............>>

Well, this old fart is still kicking.  Had a little scare when I found I had been in a small store at the same time as an employee who tested positive.  At my somewhat more than adolescent age, plus other issues, I’m a prime candidate for a bad case if I do get it. However, 20 days now since the contact, so it would appear that I have dodged the first bullet.  Staying vigilant, keeping distance, gloves and a mask when I have to go out.  I think my hands are cleaner now than they’ve been the last 74 years!

Michael Powers
USMC '65-'69
ETCP Rigger #820 (Ret'd)