[SML] Is everyone still ok?

AlexDoesComics xmanaxeman33 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 21:08:12 UTC 2020

I like sounds and lights!!!

I got into all of this because my special interest is a comic called “the Backstagers,” along with Beetlejuice the Musical, so I have a really big interest in theater teching, ESPECIALLY sound effects! It’s swell to meet you all.

Also, AlexDoesComics is my old pen name from when I was, like, nine? You can call me Abbey!

Please email if you have any advice, or starting stuff!!!!!