[SML] Help! big 3D printer mess

Bruce bruce at ledworklights.com
Mon May 4 18:40:08 UTC 2020

Try the nano-polymer glue from Vision Miner.  It's a little spendy, but if
you're working with engineering-grade materials and above it's a must-have.

I love the stuff for PC/ASA and PC.  Soon as the high-temp machine is up
and running I think it will serve well there, too.

:Bruce
--
Stagehand-in-Waiting